the gay agendahi, i'm magick
- RT @RedTRaccoon: If you don't fight for #NetNeutrality now, here are the questions you will ask later... Why is my internet so slow? Why… :: 7 hours ago
- Did Netflix really just send me rate increase notification "So we can add more of what you like to watch" and then… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… :: 8 hours ago
- RT @AP: Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies. apne.ws/cKgxsqt :: 1 day ago
- This feels like a direct attack on @julieklausner twitter.com/pauleyp/status… :: 1 day ago
- RT @ohkayewhatever: You are not less of a man for struggling with anxiety or depression or an eating disorder or any other mental illness.… :: 2 days ago
Author Archives: johnervin
Also, THANK GOD This video combined everything I like: sushi, big hair, shredded clothes and megaphones. Any Which Way — Scissor Sisters Advertisements
Recently re-watched “The Way We Were.” I think Robert Redford in this movie is my new style inspiration… well, mainly just this outfit and all of the khaki military garb: Also, here is how I will be dressing for class … Continue reading
Here is a shot of Amy, fashion-caught by Ellen Dahl Lawson of The Minneapolis at my sale. Isn’t she gorgeous?
Lots to say. Here are some of the ridiculous promo shots done by the lovely Amy Gee for my Trunk Sale at June Resale last weekend, followed up with two pictures from the actual sale. Daune Stinson (the owner of … Continue reading
Here are some random photos from my creativity file. This is how I’m thinking of gearing up for August. This goes out to Nigel at Miyagi, who reminded me of this blog.
Here is the ever-brilliant Lady GaGa speaking at the national march for GLBT rights on Washington. Only in the QSCC can you go from watching Toy Story 2 to Lady GaGa’s speech to hockey highlights. Also, I have a new … Continue reading