the gay agendahi, i'm magick
- RT @jsmooth995: A prediction about Sean Spicer, and his fellow garbage fire enablers. https://t.co/XCnuHwfVgu :: 1 day ago
- RT @rachie_claire: @JohnErvin wait come over i already have pizza!!!!! https://t.co/4YYoq0dz37 :: 1 day ago
- It's like I said on my not-hit comedy Cruise Boat: "I'm getting too old for this ship." :: 2 days ago
- I love the EMMYS: Emasculating Men and being Misleadingly Youthful on Sundays :: 2 days ago
- RT @spicy_knight: like for marriage equality RT for homosexual supremacy https://t.co/1gmazSbtbh :: 2 days ago
Author Archives: johnervin
Also, THANK GOD This video combined everything I like: sushi, big hair, shredded clothes and megaphones. Any Which Way — Scissor Sisters Advertisements
Recently re-watched “The Way We Were.” I think Robert Redford in this movie is my new style inspiration… well, mainly just this outfit and all of the khaki military garb: Also, here is how I will be dressing for class … Continue reading
Here is a shot of Amy, fashion-caught by Ellen Dahl Lawson of The Minneapolis at my sale. Isn’t she gorgeous?
Lots to say. Here are some of the ridiculous promo shots done by the lovely Amy Gee for my Trunk Sale at June Resale last weekend, followed up with two pictures from the actual sale. Daune Stinson (the owner of … Continue reading
Here are some random photos from my creativity file. This is how I’m thinking of gearing up for August. This goes out to Nigel at Miyagi, who reminded me of this blog.
Here is the ever-brilliant Lady GaGa speaking at the national march for GLBT rights on Washington. Only in the QSCC can you go from watching Toy Story 2 to Lady GaGa’s speech to hockey highlights. Also, I have a new … Continue reading