the gay agendahi, i'm magick
- RT @MacGyverLizard: Who's a beautiful boy? #me https://t.co/Dy3o1G7x2C :: 2 hours ago
- FYI I SAW THE HARRY STYLES MOVIE AND IT WAS VERY GOOD :: 17 hours ago
- RT @JustinCentric: @JohnErvin Yes I broke it down https://t.co/Imfapn2fkh :: 20 hours ago
- white lies and black deedees. blood red sangrias. we traveled for weeks just to find you some pizzas. https://t.co/Sij4Nvspup :: 21 hours ago
- 13 Beaches is about me. :: 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Also, THANK GOD This video combined everything I like: sushi, big hair, shredded clothes and megaphones. Any Which Way — Scissor Sisters
Recently re-watched “The Way We Were.” I think Robert Redford in this movie is my new style inspiration… well, mainly just this outfit and all of the khaki military garb: Also, here is how I will be dressing for class … Continue reading
Here is a shot of Amy, fashion-caught by Ellen Dahl Lawson of The Minneapolis at my sale. Isn’t she gorgeous?
Lots to say. Here are some of the ridiculous promo shots done by the lovely Amy Gee for my Trunk Sale at June Resale last weekend, followed up with two pictures from the actual sale. Daune Stinson (the owner of … Continue reading
Here are some random photos from my creativity file. This is how I’m thinking of gearing up for August. This goes out to Nigel at Miyagi, who reminded me of this blog.
Tyler Busey put me up to blogging again. I won’t waste time with explanations; here are some things: These are from Shop Garbage Dress, and I fricken love them. They need to get on my shoulders right now. I also … Continue reading